YOU CAN SELL US USED SOLAR batteries AND OTHER EQUIPMENT
Sell Used Solar Batteries
Welcome to Solar Recycling…
Specializing in large commercial and utility-scale projects, solar farms, etc. We partner with solar installers, contractors, real estate developers around the world that want to recycle excess new and used / old solar batteries and equipment.
Sell Solar batteries & equipment
Solar Asset Recovery is the secondary market, where you can sell new and used solar batteries.
Solar battery Recycling
If we cannot recover any value on your solar batteries, we can offer a downstream recycling service.
Buy Solar batteries & Equipment
Interested in buying used or refurbished solar batteries? We ship globally.
Sell Your Used Solar batteries Today!
By submitting this form, I agree to receive email responses from Solar Recycling.
Sell Solar batteries and Equipment
Solar Asset Recovery is the secondary market, where you can sell new and used solar batteries and other hardware. We help to recoup some cash or try to offset costs of shipping and handling by buying your excess new and used solar batteries and equipment and providing it with a second life.
Are you looking to recycle old solar battery? Contact us with the details and would love to see if we can be of assistance.
*We don’t typically deal with small residential projects, only large scale commercial and utility-scale decommissioning. Typical minimum would be 100 batteries.
We Work With
energy and utility companies
Connect With Us
It’s tough to be proud about how environmentally friendly renewable energy sources are if they turn out to be major sources of pollution in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. While the value of a used battery is obviously lower than brand-new batteries, they can be worth something. In fact, you might be surprised to discover how much your used solar battery could be worth.
The value of a used solar battery will depend on a variety of factors, including age, condition, capacity, and the market demand for the specific model/make. In general, used lead-acid solar batteries are worth less than lithium-ion batteries, and older batteries obviously worth less than newer batteries.
The average price of a functional used solar battery is around $100. However, it can range from as low as $50 to as high as $500, depending on the factors mentioned above.
Yet, even a used solar battery that is in very poor condition may still be worth something to a recycling company.
If you are considering selling your used solar battery, make sure first to do your research and find a trustworthy buyer. Try to get offers from multiple buyers before you sell, so you can make sure you’re getting the best possible value.
Yes, you can sell your used solar batteries.
In fact, in some jurisdictions, it’s considered illegal to dispose of batteries in the trash, so you are legally required to find a buyer or recycling company to take them off your hands.
Also, worth noting, in some jurisdictions, there are specific regulations governing the sale of a used solar battery. In some jurisdictions, for example, sellers of used solar batteries must be licensed by the state.
Before deciding to sell your used solar battery, it’s always better to check with your local authorities to find out what specific regulations are in your area, so you can make sure not to violate any laws.
There are some viable ways you can safely sell your used solar batteries:
- Sell it online: you can list your solar battery on online marketplaces and websites like eBay, Amazon, or Craigslist. However, make sure to check whether there are any laws or regulations governing the sale and recycling of batteries in your area.
- Sell it to a solar battery manufacturer or installer: solar panel/battery manufacturers or solar installers may be interested in buying your used solar batteries.
- Sell it to a specialist recycling company: recycling companies like Solar Recycling will have the necessary permits and expertise to handle used solar batteries properly, and they may be willing to pay more than you would get by selling them online or to manufacturers.
It’s important to first research and familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations in your country, state, or region, then research for potential buyers. It’s best to choose a trustworthy company that specializes in buying solar batteries, so you won’t need to worry about legalities, environmental concerns, and other issues.
Admittedly, selling used solar batteries can be a bit of work, but it is not necessarily difficult.
In some cases, in fact, selling your used solar battery can be very straightforward, especially if there’s a strong market demand for them in your area. Reputable companies that specialize in solar equipment recycling, like Solar Recycling, may simplify the process with their experience and their established protocols when purchasing solar batteries.
Keep in mind, however, that if your battery is in poor condition or contain hazardous materials, it may require special handling, which could make the selling process more complex.
To make the selling process easier, you can do the following:
- Research the local laws and regulations to ensure you comply with any legal regulations governing the sale, disposal, recycling, and transportation of used batteries.
- Understand the condition and specifications of your solar battery. This information will be relevant to potential buyers, so you can get an accurate estimation.
- Research potential buyers in your area (or online), inquire to as many of them as you can about their requirements and processes, and try to get quotes from them. This is so you can compare offers in order to find the best deals possible.
Here are some reasons why you should sell your used solar batteries to Solar Recycling:
- Fair prices: Solar Recycling is an established and reputable company that offers fair prices for used solar equipment, including solar batteries.
- Responsible recycling: Solar Recycling is committed to recycling solar equipment responsibly. In recycling solar batteries, we use a closed-loop recycling process to ensure all the materials are reused. Selling your used solar batteries to Solar Recycling means you contribute to the good of the environment.
- Convenient process: Solar Recycling makes it easy to sell your used solar batteries. Simply visit Solar Recycling’s website, fill out a form, and we will reach out to you to arrange a pickup (or you can deliver your batteries to our premises.)
If you are looking for a convenient, fairly priced, and environmentally friendly way to sell your used solar batteries, Solar Recycling is simply a great option.